Please review the guidelines listed below before checking the box.
1. Adult Supervision: A trusted responsible adult is visible at the home during tutoring sessions.
2. Location: Tutoring should take place in an open area in the home that is suitable for learning.
3. Payment: If requested, the assessment fee per child is due the day of the consultation session (optional). All tutorial service is a pre-paid via our company's website or mail in your payment. Note:Tutors are not responsible for collecting payments or negotiating prices.
4. Payment must reach the office prior to the session; if not, your child's tutor will be notified not to tutor until account is current.
Returned check fee will be charged to your account for $15.00 dollars per occurrence.
5. We are encouraging parents/guardians to purchase package deals for the savings and to ensure that your child will receive a sufficient amount of tutoring time monthly to show a measurable difference in his/her grades as well as study habits. Initial payment is due in full upon enrolling your child for tutorial services. Thereafter, payment is due by the 3rd of the month in full for the month of service or sooner to prevent an interruption in service and/or late fees.
6.Rescheduling Policy: We ask that you give the tutor sufficient amount of notice for cancellation or rescheduling. If this is not possible, please contact your tutor by noon the same day of tutoring to avoid being charged for the session. If you are delayed or you cannot reach your assigned tutor, our tutors are instructed to wait 15 minutes before leaving the tutoring location.
7. Parent-Tutor Conferences: The tutor will spend some time speaking with the parent(s) or guardian(s) regarding your child's progress, if time permits.
8.Tutor Concerns: Please contact the office immediately via email and/or phone once you are no longer in need of the services of the tutor referred to you for any reason. We will attempt to refer another tutor when feasible within a timely manner.
9. Brainiac Guarantees: The tutor referred to you will be pre-screened and qualified to tutor in a variety of subjects. However, due to a myriad of factors not under our control, Brainiac cannot guarantee improved grades or test scores, although typically, there is significant measurable improvement if your child is tutored for two or three months for at least two to four sessions weekly. Overall, every attempt will be made to help your child reach his/her potential in each tutorial session.
I agree to the guidelines listed above. I understand that in-home tutoring services are pre-paid, and I agree to pay Brainiac In-Home Tutoring as stated in the agreement.